Best Time Management Games
Time management games challenge your reflexes and the speed at which your mind can work. These kinds of games are enjoyed across multiple generations. Kids can enjoy simplified versions while adults find the best time management games to be entertaining as well. Many enjoyable games have come out this year and will be noted here.
- Royal Envoy – To succeed in this game, you must face the challenges set forth by the king. Protect the inhabitants of countless islands from the wrath of nature by constructing and upgrading homes and other buildings for the citizens of these islands. As the chief city planner, you must think your way through this challenging and enjoyable game filled with pirates, treasure, and hot air balloon rides.
- Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette – Scarlett has decided to finish her farming deals in various countries and travel to Russia to mine oil. You can help Scarlett start her multi-million-dollar company by utilizing your time management skills.
- Lisa’s Fleet Flight – Lisa and Tom are the kind of people who like to travel and their next greatest adventure will be to fly around the whole world. This is one of the best time management games because you get to fly around the world to the most luxurious cities in the world to help Lisa and Tom buy excellent upgrades with the cash you help them rake in during their travels.
- Hospital Haste – Nurse Sally dreams of opening her own clinic, but before she can make her dreams come true, she must obtain five certificates that prove her nursing skills. This ranks as one of the best time management games because the combination of a real-life career and fantasy situations makes this a very enjoyable game.
- My Kingdom for the Princess 2 – This is the sequel to the story of Arthur and his love, Helen. As if life was not challenging enough in the first game, it gets even worse for them in this, one of the best time management games of this year! Their relationship is just fine, but because of the scheming dwarf Longbeard, the two are separated. Arthur must undergo many difficulties to recover his beloved in this challenging time management game.
- The Fifth Gate – Eden is the gardener of the whole Fairy Kingdom. She is kidnapped by the evil Morgana, and it is up to you help Eden grow large plants for Morgana so she will be released.