in Other Games
Eipix proudly presents the next installment of the much beloved Danse Macabre series. You've been called to St. Petersburg to help the Count and his fiancée. What should be a simple investigation quickly takes a deadly turn. Now it's up to you to follow the clues and track down who's really behind the murders before it's too late! Find hidden objects and solve puzzles to help along the way.
- Get the Strategy Guide!
- Check out our Blog Walkthrough
- For a more in depth experience, check out the Collector's Edition
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
Free Hard Drive Space: 435 MB
|Free Trial (421.7 MB)
||Full Unlimited Version
Related Casual Games
- Danse Macabre: Lethal Letters Collector's Edition Eipix proudly presents the next installment of the much beloved Danse Macabre series. You’ve been called to St. Petersburg to help the […]
- Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? Travel back in time with Special Agents Alex and Kat to solve one of the most famous, and heinous, crimes in literary history! Get sent back to […]
- Maze: Subject 360 From the makers of the Rite of Passage series comes a ground-breaking new series that's as creepy as it gets... You wake up in a strange […]
- Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy Unravel a puzzling whodunit in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy! You have been called to Spain to investigate the murder of a grieving […]
- Fright From Lesta, creators of the Nightmare Realm series, comes a terrifying new thriller!
After a suspicious accident, you find yourself stranded […]